A home automation system integrates key electrical devices in an effort to provide unparalleled convenience, comfort, energy efficiency, entertainment and overall security from single, intuitive app. A home automation system includes centralized control of lighting, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), appliances, and security locks of gates, doors, and windows.
In your home automation system its never too bright and never too dark.
- Control any light in the house from wherever you are.
- Save energy by setting your system to turn off lights in empty rooms.
- Schedule outdoor lights to turn on and welcome you home after work.
- Simply “tap” or “press” to turn off your smart home automation system with a touch.
Heating and Cooling
It’s nice to live comfortably and a smart home automation does the work for you so you don’t have to.
- Adjust the thermostat remotely so you’ll be comfortable when you get home.
- Schedule shades to close at mid-day for effortless energy efficiency.
- Set specific temperatures in difference rooms to keep the whole family happy.
- Receive alerts about extreme cold or humidity.
Security and Surveillance
A home automation security and surveillance systems deliver solutions for even the most unique homes with video monitoring and controls for windows, locks, doors, gates, and garages.
Whole Home Entertainment Music and Video
A home automation system allows you the ability to entertain with a “touch” whether your dining with friends or spending time with family.
- Set customized playlists to match the mood in any room
- Sync audio and video between different rooms
- Stream HD Video from Netflix, Apple TV, Hulu, and more.
- Instantly create move night with the automation of the projector and theater seat recline.