No products in the cart.
Focal Electra 1008 Be
The 1008 Be brings to the party the essential qualities of the 1007 Be stereo speakers and in addition a more spacious and natural sound image, improved definition and more precise bass. The high power-handling enables them to work in rooms of big dimensions whilst offering a sense of scale that their compact dimensions belie.
They feature a new pure Beryllium tweeter with a very wide response ( from 2kHz to 40kHz) and a 6 1/2″ (165mm) 3rd generation “W” cone midbass that offers exceptional bass and midrange response. As with most Focal speakers, the sound is very neutral and transparent, with a gloriously open soundstage that puts you in the centre of the performance
The high end bookshelf speaker Electra 1008 Be embodies Focal’s know-how in terms of high-end compact loudspeakers. Added to the essential qualities of the 1007 Be stereo speakers, a more spacious and natural sound image, improved definition and more precise bass. The high power-handling enables it to work in rooms of big dimensions.
– Type 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf speaker.
– Standard finishes Basalt – Champagne – Slate Grey – Mahogany
– On demand finishes Other finishes subject to estimate
– Drivers 6-1/2″ (16.5cm)”W”midbass. 1-1/4″ (27mm) pure Beryllium IAL inverted dome tweeter.
– Frequency response (+or-3dB) 46Hz – 40kHz
– Low frequency point 41Hz
– Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) 89dB
– Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
– Minimum impedance 3.9 Ohms
– Crossover frequency 2 200Hz
– Recommended amplifier power 25 – 150W
– Dimensions (HxWxD) 15-3/16×10-3/8×13-3/4
– Net weight 33Ibs (15kg)